Have you noticed that your life is not yet what
you would like it to be?
Access Bars ® has assisted thousands of people in changing any aspect of their body and their life they wish, including health and weight, money, sex and relationships, sleep, anxiety, stress, and so much more.
At worst, A Bars session will make you feel like you have just had a phenomenal massage. At best your whole life can change into something greater, with total ease.
What are the Bars?
When gently touched in a particular sequence, these points, or Bars, effortlessly and easily release any points of view that are holding you back.
Each Access Bars ® session can release years of limitations in the area of your life that corresponds with the specific Bar being touched.
This is an incredibly nurturing and relaxing process, undoing limitation in all aspects of your life that you are willing to change.
Here are just a few of the benefits of having your Bars run:
- Relieves tension in both your mind and body
- Creates a lasting feeling of peace and well-being
- Speeds physical healing by relieving mental and emotional stress
- Quiets the distracting chatter in your head and eases any thoughts that are going around and around in your mind
- Releases the emotional and physical blocks caused by the build up of anger, frustration and exhaustion in your life
- Improves your relationship with others by giving you a space for allowance of others and yourself
- Eases and shortens labor for pregnant women who have their Bars run regularly
- Assists in getting a better night’s sleep.
How does a Bars session work?
A Bars session can produce the same effect in the brain as that of a deep meditation session—even if you’ve never meditated in your life.
It, in effect, creates peace of mind, mental calm, and an open-minded outlook by deleting your “hard drive” of the points of view, judgments, or opinions that have you preoccupied, worried, or limiting yourself.
The experience of a Bars session can be truly miraculous, especially if you have a lot of mind-chatter or are wrestling with challenging thoughts.
Neuroscientist Dr. Jeffrey L. Fannin, who’s been analyzing brains & cognition for 16 years, has analyzed what occurs in the brain for someone after a single Bars session. What he found was so phenomenal that it blew him away!
Here’s a video of the results presentation:
What are People Saying?
My first experience with Bars happened to be when I had just returned from a weekend of highly intensive spiritual work and I was a mess. I found that I could not think and was completely drained and confused. Dawn suggested that she run my Bars. I fell asleep within the first few minutes and it felt like I traveled somewhere out of my body. I awoke within what felt like only a few minutes but it had been over an hour. My mind felt complete again, yet reprogrammed in a good way. Both my body and my thoughts were completely at ease. Thank you, Dawn, for saving me that day and stabilizing me as you did.Jonathan R.